About the Contis SDK
The Contis SDK is a software development kit – a set of tools and programs used by developers to create their own application.
The Contis SDK Toolkit includes the following items to help developers integrate the Contis solution into their own apps (Note: SDK Toolkit deliverables will only be provided via the client SFTP – for further information, please contact your named Contis SDK integration activity representative).
- SDK Android
- SDK iOS
- Contis Public Key (see PKI)
- GroupCode – the API uses the unique ID of the GroupCode to validate the programme and its certificate or the mobile app for the SCA event (See FAQs)
- Implementation guide – this document
- Full API reference for client-accessible APIs
- Customer use cases and workflows – defining each individual process using Contis Canvas App as example
Required from the client:
- Client Public Key (via SFTP only)
Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) is the framework of encryption and cybersecurity that protects communications between the server and the client (users). It works by using two different cryptographic keys: a public key and a private key. This protects the customer’s information from theft or tampering.
Contis requires the public key from the client to establish the PKI framework to protect shared information.
- Client provides a public key to Contis.
- Contis generates a unique product key for the client.
- Contis provides the public key to the client.
Required public key will be shared via SFTP from Contis to the client.